Healthy, one-pot tuna pasta that’s loaded with capers, lemon juice and fresh parsley. This dish comes together in 15 minutes, and is the perfect easy lunch for a group, or just 1-2 people.
- 1 lb. Fettuccine Pasta, cooked according to pkg. directions
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a healthy drizzle
- 1 12 oz can StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 3–4 tbsp Capers, liquid drained
- 1 Lemon, freshly squeezed juice
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, to taste
- Pasta: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water before adding the pasta. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Put it together: Once pasta is cooked and drained, add the olive oil, tuna, capers and lemon juice to the pot and mix until well combined.
- Season to taste: Finish with some salt, pepper and parsley. Serve it up and enjoy!
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Easy Main Dish, Easy Pasta Recipes, Fish, Healthy, Lemon, Lunch, Main Dish, Pasta Recipes, Tuna Recipes