Happy Saturday, everyone! Can you believe March is already underway? Man, time flies by SO fast… Can’t wait for Spring though!
I wanted to drop in quick and share a super easy recipe with you that I made last Sunday. It’s healthy, ridiculously simple and it only took 15 minutes to throw together too.
And for those that don’t like the thought of tuna (my husband didn’t), you can substitute rotisserie chicken or boiled/seasoned chicken. Also, this recipe is a great one for those that are looking to cook for just 1 or 2 people. Just add less of the ingredients. *It’s all just to taste anyways. (FYI: The recipe below was made for 4).
Well, I’m off to enjoy the rest of this glorious day with the family! 🙂 Enjoy your weekend wherever you may be!
One-Pot Tuna Pasta with Lemon and Capers
- 1 lb. Fettuccine Past, cooked according to pkg. directions
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a healthy drizzle
- 1 12 oz can StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 3-4 tbsp Capers, liquid drained
- 1 Lemon, freshly squeezed juice
- Fresh Parsley, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, add all other ingredients to the pot and mix until well combined.
- Serve it up and enjoy!