If you love peanut butter and fresh fruit you will love this breakfast bar. And this lineup has all kinds of goodies in it that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth craving. It’s a little healthy, a little sweet, and so much fun.
- 1 slice Bread, toasted or untoasted (Sourdough, whole grain, or gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter or Nut Butter of choice
- Fresh Fruit (1 kiwi, 1 banana, or 2-3 strawberries)
- Toppings (Sliced almonds, pepitas, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, cacao powder, cinnamon, etc.).
- Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey, for drizzling
- Prep: Spread your favorite nut butter onto the toasted bread slices.
- Garnish: Top with fresh berries, or whatever is currently in season, toppings of choice and drizzle with honey.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately!
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Breakfast, Easy Breakfast Recipes, Easy Brunch Recipes, Fruit, Fruit Dessert Recipes, Peanut Butter, Vegetarian