Peanut Butter Toast Bar! If you love peanut butter and fresh fruit you will love this breakfast bar. And this lineup has all kinds of goodies in it that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth craving. It’s a little healthy, a little sweet, and so much fun.
The best piece of advice that I can give you all…. JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT! Load these toasts up, and eat what makes you happy. 😉
Tips For making The Best Loaded Toast:
- Choose a good bread. You can use sourdough, whole grain, or gluten-free bread. Do whatever works best for you!
- Use a high quality nut butter such as peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, etc,
- Find a good, raw and unfiltered honey such as Beeyond The Hive. I have listed the one I use below. And in my opinion, it is the best on the market.
- Don’t be afraid to play around with different fruits and toppings. That is the best part of all!
- If you can, feel free to use different nuts as a topping to further enhance the flavor and texture (I.e. Pepitas, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc).
Fun Peanut Butter Toast Bar Variations:
- Sliced bananas, sprinkled cinnamon and a drizzle of honey
- Kiwi, shredded coconut, sliced almonds and a drizzle of honey.
- Berries such as strawberries and blueberries, with cacao nibs, cacao powder and a drizzle of honey.
- Apple slices, a sprinkle of granola and cinnamon, with nuts and a drizzle of honey.
Peanut Butter Toast Bar (How-To)
- Bread, toasted or untoasted
- Peanut Butter or nut butter of choice
- Fresh Fruit
- Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey, for drizzling (linked below)
- Spread your favorite nut butter onto the toasted bread slices.
- Top with fresh berries, or whatever is currently in season, toppings of choice and drizzle with honey.
- Enjoy immediately!
For more fun and fruity breakfast ideas, please give this a try: