These mules are a vibrant and refreshing spin on the original! Pineapple vodka is mixed with fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and topped off with the best ginger beer. They’re perfect for hot summer nights and backyard barbecues.
- 1 1/2 – 2 oz Pineapple Vodka (per drink)
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice (1/2 per drink)
- Fresh Pineapple Juice, to taste
- Stoli Non-Alcoholic Ginger Beer or Gosling’s Ginger Beer, for topping
- Lime Wedge, for garnish
- Pineapple Wedge, for garnish
- Assemble: Fill copper mugs with ice. Add the vodka, lime juice and pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Add ginger beer: Top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish: Be sure to garnish each drink with pineapple wedges and lime wedges.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit, Ginger Beer, Lime, Low-Fat, Mixed Drink Recipes, Moscow Mule, Outdoor Party, Pineapple Moscow Mules, Recipes for Parties, Summer, Vegan, Vodka Recipes