Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules! These mules are a vibrant and refreshing spin on the original! Pineapple vodka is mixed with fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and topped off with the best ginger beer. They’re perfect for hot summer nights and backyard barbecues.
Here Are The Essentials For Top Notch Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules:
- Premium Pineapple Vodka – Find a good one because you will taste the difference.
- Ginger Beer instead of Ginger Ale – Always use ginger beer. Ginger beer is brewed (fermented), while ginger ale is simply carbonated water that is flavored with ginger. So please know that there is a difference.
- Fresh Pineapple – Use it not only for garnish, but to amplify the flavor of the drink. It is a must!
- Fresh Limes – Please do not forget the limes because this drink will not be complete without them.
- Copper Mugs – These mugs take on the temperature of the chilled drink, which will provide the perfect cool sensation. I hope you enjoy it!
And, for more delicious drink recipes, please give these a try:
- The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade (with Empress)
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail (Crisp & Refreshing)
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade (with Tazo)
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print