Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules! These mules are a vibrant and refreshing spin on the original! Pineapple vodka is mixed with fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and topped off with the best ginger beer. They’re perfect for hot summer nights and backyard barbecues.
Here Are The Essentials For Top Notch Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules:
- Premium pineapple vodka – Find a good one because you will taste the difference.
- Ginger beer instead of ginger ale – Always use ginger beer. Ginger beer is brewed (fermented), while ginger ale is simply carbonated water that is flavored with ginger. So please know that there is a difference.
- Fresh Pineapple – Use it not only for garnish, but to amplify the flavor of the drink. It is a must!
- Fresh Limes – Please do not forget the limes because this drink will not be complete without them.
- Copper Mugs – These mugs take on the temperature of the chilled drink, which will provide the perfect cool sensation. I hope you enjoy it!
And for more delicious drink recipes, please give them a try:
- The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules
- 1 1/2 - 2 oz Pineapple Vodka per drink
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice 1/2 per drink
- Fresh Pineapple Juice, to taste
- Stoli Non-Alcoholic Ginger Beer or Gosling's Ginger Beer, for topping
- Lime Wedge, for garnish
- Pineapple Wedge, for garnish
- Fill copper mugs with ice.
- Add the vodka, lime juice and pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Garish with pineapple wedges and lime wedges.
- DRINK UP!
- My large copper mugs are from Home Fest which is in Denver, CO. So, if you are interested, feel free to check out these similar Moscow Mule Mugs.
- This set of Moscow Mule Copper Mugs or these Mule Science Moscow Mule Copper Mugs are from Amazon as well. There are a number of fun options for you.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.