These tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules are a vibrant and refreshing spin on the original! Pineapple vodka is mixed with fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and topped off with the best ginger beer. They’re perfect for hot summer nights and backyard barbecues.
Here are the essentials for top notch Pineapple Moscow Mules:
- Premium pineapple vodka – Find a good one because you will taste the difference.
- Ginger beer instead of ginger ale – Always use ginger beer. Ginger beer is brewed (fermented), while ginger ale is simply carbonated water that is flavored with ginger.
- Fresh Pineapple – Use it not only for garnish, but for amplifying the flavor of the drink. It is a must!
- Fresh Limes – Don’t forget the limes because the drink will not be complete without them.
- Copper Mugs – These mugs take on the temperature of the chilled drink, which provides the perfect cool sensation.
Pineapple Moscow Mules
- 1 1/2 - 2 oz Pineapple Vodka per drink
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice 1/2 per drink
- Fresh Pineapple Juice, to taste
- Stoli Non-Alcoholic Ginger Beer or Gosling's Ginger Beer, for topping
- Lime Wedge, for garnish
- Pineapple Wedge, for garnish
- Fill copper mugs with ice.
- Add the vodka, lime juice and pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Garish with pineapple wedges and lime wedges.
- DRINK UP!