Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules
Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules! These mules are a vibrant and refreshing spin on the original! Pineapple vodka is mixed with fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and topped off with the best ginger beer. They’re perfect for hot summer nights and backyard barbecues.
Here Are The Essentials For Top Notch Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules:
- Premium Pineapple Vodka – Find a good one because you will taste the difference.
- Ginger Beer instead of Ginger Ale – Always use ginger beer. Ginger beer is brewed (fermented), while ginger ale is simply carbonated water that is flavored with ginger. So please know that there is a difference.
- The best brands that I have found include: Stoli Non-Alcoholic Ginger Beer and Gosling’s Ginger Beer. Here is a link for those who prefer diet: Gosling’s Diet Ginger Beer. *Note: these brands can be found at Walmart as well.
- Fresh Pineapple – Use it not only for garnish, but to amplify the flavor of the drink. It is a must!
- Fresh Limes – Please do not forget the limes because this drink will not be complete without them.
- Copper Mugs – These mugs take on the temperature of the chilled drink, which will provide the perfect cool sensation. I hope you enjoy it!
And, for more delicious drink recipes, please give these a try:
- The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade (with Empress)
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail (Crisp & Refreshing)
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade (with Tazo)
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
These mules are a vibrant and refreshing spin on the original! Pineapple vodka is mixed with fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and topped off with the best ginger beer. They’re perfect for hot summer nights and backyard barbecues.
- 1 1/2 – 2 oz Pineapple Vodka (per drink)
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice (1/2 per drink)
- Fresh Pineapple Juice, to taste
- Stoli Non-Alcoholic Ginger Beer or Gosling’s Ginger Beer, for topping
- Lime Wedge, for garnish
- Pineapple Wedge, for garnish
- Assemble: Fill copper mugs with ice. Add the vodka, lime juice and pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Add ginger beer: Top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish: Be sure to garnish each drink with pineapple wedges and lime wedges.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit, Ginger Beer, Lime, Low-Fat, Mixed Drink Recipes, Moscow Mule, Outdoor Party, Pineapple Moscow Mules, Recipes for Parties, Summer, Vegan, Vodka Recipes
- My large copper mugs are from Home Fest, but they are no longer available. However, this set of Moscow Mule Copper Mugs or this set of Mule Science Moscow Mule Copper Mugs are available on Amazon. Both are Amazon’s Choice!
This looks smooth and flavourful. I was skimming through cocktail recipes for the holiday weekend, this is just perfect for that. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Tommy! Honestly, this cocktail can work for anytime of the year. It is so good! I hope you enjoy it.