This pudding is not your typical chia pudding. Two pounds of fresh strawberries are roasted with wildflower honey, which gives the fruit a rich and concentrated flavor. The fruit is puréed and then mixed with coconut milk, vanilla and a dash of sea salt. Once the pudding has set, just top it with your favorite fresh berries and go.
- 2 lbs. Strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 3 tbsp Beeyond The Hive Wildflower Honey
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Himalayan Pink Salt, two small pinches
- 2/3 cup Badia Organic Chia Seeds or Navitas Organics Chia Seeds
- Toppings: Fresh Berries, Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs
- Roast the strawberries: Preheat the oven to 350° F. Add the strawberries to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Drizzle with honey. Roast for 20-23 minutes. Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Purée: To a food processor, add the strawberries and their juices. Purée on high until completely smooth.
- Blend: Add the coconut milk, vanilla extract and salt and blend until well combined. Remove the strawberry mixture to a large glass bowl.
- Stir in the seeds: Add the chia seeds and stir a couple of times during the next 15-20 minutes.
- Refrigerate: Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
- Assemble: Right before serving, divide the pudding into 4-6 bowls, and top with fresh berries and cacao nibs.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Snack
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Dessert Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Fruit Dessert Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy Breakfast Recipes, Pureeing Recipes, Refined Sugar Free Recipes, Roasted Fruit Recipes, Summer Recipes