This Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch contains only 6 ingredients, and is made up of pomegranate juice, sparkling water and loads of fresh fruit and mint. And it’s perfect for a large gathering, or when you have an overabundance of berries. You can even add vodka for a more adult version.
- 1 48 oz POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 liter La Croix Sparkling Water (calorie, sweetener and sodium free)
- Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Fresh Mint
- Make the punch: To a large pitcher, add the pomegranate juice and the sparking water and give it a good stir.
- Fruit: Add all of the fresh fruit and mint and let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
- How to serve: Top glasses with ice, punch and some fruit.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dairy-Free Recipes, Fruit, Fruit Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Low-Fat, Mocktail Recipes, Punch Recipes, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties, Sparkling Water, Summer, Summer Recipes