This Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch contains only 6 ingredients, and is made up of pomegranate juice, sparkling water and loads of fresh fruit and mint. And it’s perfect for a large gathering, or when you have an overabundance of berries. You can even add vodka for a more adult version.
Saturdays are for drinking, HAHA! 😉 😉 Just kidding… This Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch is a non-alcoholic, refreshingly-tasty, fun drink to make for just about any occasion, and is definitely summertime appropriate!
This drink has great berry flavor, and a bright sweetness from the fresh mint! Everyone will love it, I promise!
The last time I made this drink was for a co-worker’s going away party. I made a huge pitcher of it and threw in a ton of berries and mint. Everyone loved the flavors so much, they just assumed it was rather hard to put together. NOPE. It took just 6 simple ingredients.
Important Keys To Making This Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch A Success:
- Berries – If serving for a larger crowd or party, I would suggest adding a lot of fruit. However, if it’s just you and the family or some friends, just add the fruit to your liking.
- Fresh Mint – Please add the mint, because freshness like this will enhance the drink and it compliments the fruit as well.
- Refrigeration Time – The longer the drink chills in the fridge the better it will taste. So let it chill! (If this drink has time to chill out in the fridge, the flavors really intensify).
- Optional – For those wanting to add alcohol, try a splash or two of vodka! Whether you add the liquor or not, give it a taste and let me know what you think.
And, for more fun summer recipes, please give these a try:
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- Fresh Nectarine Corn Salsa
- Easy Stuffed Poblano Peppers (DF)
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print