This Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch contains only 6 ingredients, and is made up of pomegranate juice, sparkling water and loads of fresh fruit and mint. And it’s perfect for a large gathering, or when you have an overabundance of berries. You can even add vodka for a more adult version.
Saturdays are for drinking, HAHA! 😉 😉 Just kidding… This Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch is a non-alcoholic, refreshingly-tasty, fun drink to make for just about any occasion, and is definitely summertime appropriate!
This drink has great berry flavor, and a bright sweetness from the fresh mint! Everyone will love it, I promise!
The last time I made this drink was for a co-worker’s going away party. I made a huge pitcher of it and threw in a ton of berries and mint. Everyone loved the flavors so much, they just assumed it was rather hard to put together. NOPE. It took just 6 simple ingredients.
Important Keys To Making This Drink A Success:
- Berries – If serving for a larger crowd or party, I would suggest adding a lot of fruit. However, if it’s just you and the family or some friends, just add the fruit to your liking.
- Fresh Mint – Please add the mint, because freshness like this will enhance the drink and it compliments the fruit as well.
- Refrigeration Time – The longer the drink chills in the fridge the better it will taste. So let it chill! (If this drink has time to chill out in the fridge, the flavors really intensify).
- Optional – For those wanting to add alcohol, try a splash or two of vodka!
Whether you add the liquor or not, give it a taste and let me know what you think in the comments below. 😉 Enjoy!
Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
- 1 48 oz POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 1 liter La Croix Sparkling Water (calorie, sweetener and sodium free)
- Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Fresh Mint
- To a large pitcher, add the pomegranate juice and the sparking water and give it a good stir.
- Add all of the fresh fruit and mint and let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
- To serve, top glasses with ice, punch and some fruit.
For more fun summer recipes, please check these out: