An American twist on the classic Mediterranean Caprese Salad! This bowl is light, fresh and packed full of beautiful summer flavors.
- 4 Peaches, roughly chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, torn or cubed
- Fresh Mint
- Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- Put it together: To a large bowl, add all of the components (minus the balsamic) and give it a good toss.
- Chill: Divide the fruit salad among two bowls. Let chill in the fridge for a bit or enjoy right away.
- How to serve: Right before serving, lightly drizzle with some balsamic.
- Category: Main Course, Salad, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dairy Recipes, Easy Side Dish Recipes, Fresh Herbs, Mint Recipes, Peach Recipes, Side Dish, Summer Recipes