A delicious salad that’s packed with protein and fiber and the perfect amount of sweetness!
- 1 box Mixed Greens
- Lentils, washed and cooked
- Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, optional
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette
- Lentils: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lentils according to package directions; set aside.
- Assemble: Add mixed greens to individual bowls, or one large serving bowl. Top with a generous amount of lentils, strawberries and feta cheese.
- Seasoning: Finish off with freshly ground black pepper and vinaigrette.
- Serve: Toss and serve!
- Lentils: I generally cook the whole bag, and freeze what is leftover. That way I can pull out smaller, individual bags as needed.
- Category: Breakfast, Main Course, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Appetizer Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Easy Side Dish Recipes, Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy, Lentil Recipes, Lettuce Recipes, Lunch, Main Dish, Salad Recipes, Side Dish, Strawberry, Vegetarian