This Strawberry Lentil Salad with Greens is a delicious salad that’s packed with protein and fiber and the perfect amount of sweetness!
- This salad is great as a main or a side dish
- It is loaded with protein and fiber
- Added sweetness from the strawberries
- Can be meal prepped in advance
Ingredient Notes For this Strawberry Lentil Salad with Greens:
- Greens – Either a box of mixed greens or spinach will work great here.
- Lentils – I generally cook the whole bag, and freeze what is leftover. That way I can pull out smaller, individual bags as needed.
- Cheese – Feta cheese crumbles pair beautifully with the strawberries, but it is optional.
I eat a lot of salads! t’s actually a weekly thing for me. And to be honest, a lot of the ones made were based upon what I had in my garden at the time. Overall, I just try to keep it simple and quick.
In addition to simple and quick… I’ve adopted this whole idea of “eat a lighter lunch” and treat yourself to a bigger dinner type mentality. So salads have become a go to for me.
This Strawberry Lentil Salad with Greens is simple yet so satisfying. The lentils are filled with lots of fiber and protein and will keep you going throughout the rest of the day, and the strawberries add a nice sweetness. Plus, who doesn’t need a good dose of cheese in their life?!? All are good ideas!
And, for more strawberry recipes, please give these a try:
- Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberries
- Peanut Butter Toast Bar (How-To)
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print