This Sweet-Coconut Thai Chai Iced Tea is made up of Rooibos Tea, and exotic spices to give the most rich and flavorful iced tea experience!
- 4 cups Water, filtered
- Celestial Seasonings Decaf Sweet Coconut Thai Chai Tea (6 bags needed)
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 3/4 cup Coco Real Cream of Coconut
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Make the tea: Over medium-high heat, bring the water and sugar to a boil; stir to combine. Remove the pan from the heat and add six tea bags.
- Steep: Allow the tea to steep for 1 hour.
- Discard: Remove the tea bags and add the tea and the cream of coconut into a pitcher. Vigorously whisk until the cream is completely dissolved.
- Chill: Refrigerate for at least an hour, or until ready to serve.
- How to serve: Pour into four ice-filled glasses and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
- Sugar: I like to use raw cane sugar. Granulated sugar will work just fine too.
- Coconut of Cream: This is a great dairy-free option. It is a gourmet cream of coconut packed with all-natural, handpicked tropical coconuts. It’s perfect for creating authentic cocktails like pina coladas, daiquiris and much more.
- Fresh Mint: I suggest adding this and using it to stir your drink. It really amplifies the flavors even more.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Asian, Dairy-Free, Drink Recipes, Drinks, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties, Tea Recipes, Thai, Thai Chai Tea, Thai Iced Tea