Learn how to make my Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup at home! It contains just 3 simple ingredients and is so easy to make you’ll wonder why you’ve never made it before. It’s perfect for iced or hot lattes, or even over your favorite pancakes or waffles.
- 1 cup Water, filtered
- 1 cup Florida Crystals Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 Organic Vanilla Bean, split, seeds scraped
- Make the simple syrup: In a medium saucepan combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved.
- Add the vanilla bean: With a sharp knife, split the vanilla bean in half and scrap out the seeds. Add the vanilla bean and seeds to the saucepan and give it a light stir.
- Discard: Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Discard the vanilla bean.
- Refrigerate: Pour the syrup into a glass jar and seal with a tight fitting lid. Simple syrup will keep, refrigerated, for about a month.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Coffee Simple Syrup, Gluten-Free Recipes, Low Sodium, Low-Fat, Simple Syrup, Sugar, Vanilla Bean, Vegan