Love vanilla lattes? Learn how to make my Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup at home! It contains just 3 simple ingredients and is so easy to make you’ll wonder why you’ve never made it before. It’s perfect for iced or hot lattes, or even over your favorite pancakes or waffles.
The most important thing you need to know about this Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup is the vanilla. There are no shortcuts here. You will need a vanilla bean. And, when it’s time to make the syrup, all you need to do is split it open with a knife, and scrap out the seeds.
This syrup is absolutely delicious! And, when mixed with espresso and milk it becomes the best latte you will ever have.
To try out my easy Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte, please click here. You will never want to buy one from a coffee shop again.
Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Water, filtered
- 1 cup Florida Crystals Organic Raw Cane Sugar (linked below)
- 1 Organic Vanilla Bean, split, seeds scraped
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved.
- With a sharp knife, split the vanilla bean in half and scrap out the seeds. Add the vanilla bean and seeds to the saucepan and give it a light stir.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Discard the vanilla bean.
- Pour the syrup into a glass jar and seal with a tight fitting lid.
- Simple syrup will keep, refrigerated, for about a month.
- These Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls by Chrissy Teigen can be found at Target, or this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. And the Cruet is from Amazon as well.