A fun twist on the classic Caprese salad that’s perfect for summer!
- 1 medium Watermelon, cubed into bite size pieces
- Bel Gioioso Fresh Mozzarella Ball (cubed), Feta Crumbles or Vegan Mozzzarella
- Fresh Mint, torn or cut into strips
- Espresso Balsamic, drizzled lightly on top
- Watermelon: Cut your watermelon down into bite size pieces, and add to your individual bowls.
- Put it all together: Add to taste, the fresh mozzarella or feta crumbles and fresh mint.
- Drizzle: Top off with a light drizzle of espresso balsamic.
- Cheese: I alternate between these two cheeses for this salad. It just depends on what I have in my fridge at the time though. But, I do generally use fresh mozzarella.
- If using fresh mozzarella, make sure to gently blot the cheese with a paper towel before cutting.
- Category: Salad, Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Balsamic, Dairy Recipes, Fresh Fruit, Fresh Herbs, Recipes for a Crowd, Recipes for Parties, Summer, Summer Recipes, Watermelon