This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is healthy and light. It is made with shredded chicken, apples, grapes and bell pepper – it has great texture, crunch and creaminess. This recipe is perfect for an easy lunch or fun appetizer!
- 2 large Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple, diced
- 20 Green Grapes, halved
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Red or Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayo or Classic Homemade Hummus
- Dried Cranberries, just a handful
- Sliced Almonds, a small handful
- Mixed Greens, Bread or Pita Pocket
- Chicken: In a large pot of boiling water, cook the chicken until it looses its pink color.
- Fruits and Veggies: During this time, prep all other ingredients and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Pulse: Once the chicken cools, pulse it in a food processor until it reaches a fine consistency. Add the shredded chicken to the mixing bowl with your other ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Serving suggestions: Serve with mixed greens, bread, pita pocket or apple rounds.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple, Chicken Recipes, Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Fruit, Gluten-Free Recipes, Grape Recipes, Main Dish, Poultry, Sandwhich