A DIY Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe recreated at home! This version of Chipotle’s burrito bowl is an easy, throw together meal that is made with similar elements — cilantro lime rice, chile lime chicken and mango pico.
- 4 large Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning Blend
- Cilantro-Lime Rice
- 1 can Bush’s Best Black Beans (reduced sodium), rinsed and drained
- 1 container Mango Pico (or something similar)
- Fresh Cilantro
- Additional Toppings: Avocado, salsa, cheese, lime wedges
- Rice: In a small pot, prepare the Cilantro-Lime Rice.
- Chicken: While the rice cooks, prepare the chicken breasts. Season both sides of each breast with the seasoning blend.
- Cook: Add the avocado oil to a large skillet and heat to medium high. Once hot, add the chicken and cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Cover: Remove from the pan and cover with foil until ready to use. (Either serve the chicken whole or cubed).
- Put it together: Equally assemble four bowls with the rice, black beans, chicken, mango pico, cilantro and additional toppings.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Beans and Legumes, Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Cheese, Chicken, Cilantro-Lime, Fruit, Meat, Mexican Rice, Rice Recipes, Salsa