A DIY Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe recreated at home! This version of Chipotle’s burrito bowl is an easy, throw together meal that is made with similar elements — cilantro lime rice, chile lime chicken and mango pico.
In this version, I use store bought Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning and fresh Mango Pico De Gallo from Safeway. Their Mango Pico is so delicious, and it comes with an added hint of spiciness. Just feel free to cut corners where you can, because the point of this meal is convenience.
This DIY Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner and can be put together with one, quick, last minute grocery store run.
Here Are The Keys For The Quickest And Most Flavorful DIY Chicken Burrito Bowl:
- Use my easy Cilantro-Lime Rice Recipe
- Purchase Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning Blend. (This tastes great on pretty much anything! And it’s a crucial time saver, especially when you don’t have time to make your own chipotle seasoning or marinade.)
- Give Mango Pico De Gallo from Safeway a try. (It is made fresh everyday, and is great for those days when you don’t have much time to be in the kitchen.)
- Don’t forget all the delicious add-ons!
- Avocado slices or guacamole
- Tomato pico or salsa
- Shredded cheese, optional
- Lime wedges
This DIY Chicken Burrito Bowl is so easy and so good. Please be sure to give it a try!
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad (w/ Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette)
- Dark-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Pizza on a Stone (Tips For Perfectly Crispy Crust)
- Summer Peach-Lavender Iced Tea
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- My White Textured Stoneware is from World Market.