Cilantro-Lime Rice Recipe is a super simple side dish that’s full of bright, zippy flavors. Best of all it pairs perfectly with any Mexican or Southwestern dish, such as burritos, tacos, taco salad, nachos, or even in burrito bowls. And bonus, it is unbelievably easy to make at home!
Essentials Needed For This Cilantro-Lime Rice Recipe:
- Long Grain White Rice – Make sure to rinse it first so the finished product isn’t so sticky. You could also use brown rice or cauliflower rice in this recipe.
- Hot Water – This just ensures a faster boil.
- Himalayan Pink Salt – I use a good pinch but adjust to your liking.
- This salt is rich in minerals and contains all 84 essential trace elements required by your body.
- Check out this article, if you’re looking for a healthy salt alternative. 9 Different Kinds of Salt: Which Is The Healthiest?
- Fresh Lime Juice – For the absolute best flavor, only use fresh juice in this recipe.
- Cilantro – Be sure to use only fresh cilantro, because dried will give this an entirely different flavor.
So here is my version of Chipotle’s popular Cilantro-Lime Rice. Check it out below.
And, for recipes to pair with this rice, please give these a try:
- DIY Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
- Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print