Obsessed with vanilla lattes like me? Give my Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte a try, and you will never want to buy coffee out again.
- Espresso: To a mug, add the brewed espresso and Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup.
- Milk: Froth the milk, and then top the espresso with the frothed milk and give it a light stir.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately!
- Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup: The prep time for the syrup is not included in this recipe.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Coffee Drinks, Coffee Recipes, Dairy-Free Recipes, Espresso, Gluten-Free Recipes, Latte Recipes, Low Sodium, Low-Fat, Vanilla Bean