Obsessed with vanilla lattes? If you are anything like me then you can’t go a single day without one. So don’t waste your money on going out when you can make an even better latte at home. Give my Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte a try, and you will never want to buy coffee out again.
This latte is delicious hot or cold, is easily customizable and is the perfect pick me up any time of the day! 🙂 And I do have a couple throughout the day, lol.
Like I said, this Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte can be made however you wish. If you don’t like the dairy-free milk that I suggest below, feel free to use a different option. Also, the amount of simple syrup is just a suggestion as well. It’s all about tweaking the latte to your specific taste. Make it what you want!
Please click here for my Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup recipe. It is fantastic!
Just this note, this recipe does require espresso. Our go to machine has always been Nespresso, but you can use any espresso machine you wish to pull your shot.
And for more coffee recipes, please give these a try:
- Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes
- Honey Lavender Lattes
- Iced Brown Sugar Caramel Latte
- Chocolate Fudge Affogato
- Nespresso Coffee Milkshakes
Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte
- 1 pod Arpeggio or Ristretto Nespresso, brewed
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup (linked below)
- The Original Oatly Oat Milk (No dairy, no nuts, no gluten), or milk of choice
- To a mug, add the brewed espresso and simple syrup.
- Froth the milk, and then top the espresso with the frothed milk and give it a light stir.
- Enjoy immediately!
- These Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls by Chrissy Teigen can be found at Target, or this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon.
- Also, the Artisanal Kitchen Supply Marble Trivet in White is from Bed Bath and Beyond.