Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte (DF)
This post contains affiliate links.
Obsessed with vanilla lattes? If you are anything like me then you can’t go a single day without one. So don’t waste your money on going out when you can make an even better latte at home. Give my Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte a try, and you will never want to buy coffee out again.
Ingredients Needed For This Vanilla Bean Latte:
- Brewed espresso
- Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup (my link is shown below)
- Oat milk or milk of choice
This latte is delicious hot or cold, is easily customizable and is the perfect pick me up any time of the day! 🙂 And I do have a couple throughout the day, lol.
Like I said, this Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte can be made however you wish. If you don’t like dairy-free milk, feel free to use a different option. Also, the amount of simple syrup is just a suggestion as well. It’s all about tweaking the latte to your specific taste. Make it what you want!
Please click here for my Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup recipe. It is fantastic!
Just this note, this recipe does require espresso. Our go to machine is by Breville, but you can use any espresso machine you wish to pull your shot.
And, for more coffee recipes, please give these a try:
- Iced Brown Sugar Caramel Latte
- Apple Pie Espresso Frappuccino
- Iced Honey Lavender Lattes
- The Best Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
Obsessed with vanilla lattes like me? Give my Homemade Vanilla Bean Latte a try, and you will never want to buy coffee out again.
- 2 shots Ethical Bean Coffee Whole Bean Sweet Espresso, brewed
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Bean Coffee Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- Espresso: To a mug, add the brewed espresso and Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup.
- Milk: Froth the milk, and then top the espresso with the frothed milk and give it a light stir.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately!
- Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup: The prep time for the syrup is not included in this recipe.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Coffee Drinks, Coffee Recipes, Dairy-Free Recipes, Espresso, Gluten-Free Recipes, Latte Recipes, Low Sodium, Low-Fat, Vanilla Bean
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- Also, the Artisanal Kitchen Supply Marble Trivet in White is from Bed Bath and Beyond.
I live for vanilla lattes. It is the only coffee based drink I crave and have daily. This simple syrup makes a good one! I also use the Breville and love it…I’ve read a ton of reviews of espresso machines and this one hands down wins for anything under $1,000.
A good vanilla latte is the only way to go! 😉 And thank you for trying the simple syrup. I just love making my own. (Breville is SO good too)!