Completely customizable loaded nachos that are perfect for game day, or a fun dinner with the kids!
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Mexican Four Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1 half breast Rotisserie Chicken, chopped (or Ground Hamburger)
- 1/4–1/3 Yellow Onion, diced
- 2–3 Jalapeño Peppers, diced
- 1–2 Avocados, diced
- 1–2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- Cilantro, cut or torn
- Fresh Garden Salsa
- Kite Hill Sour Cream Alternative
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Beans: To a small pot, add the refried beans, some freshly ground black pepper, garlic salt, and shredded cheese and cook on medium heat.
- Chips: Top a sheet pan with foil and layer a healthy amount of your favorite tortilla chips.
- Assemble: Evenly distribute generous amounts of refried beans, black beans, chicken, onion, jalapeño peppers, and cheese over the chips.
- Bake: Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Additional topping suggestions: Diced avocado, tomato, cilantro, salsa and sour cream.
- With an appetizer like this you can’t go wrong with ingredient amounts. A great rule of thumb here: the more the better!
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Appetizer Recipes, Beans and Legumes, Chicken Recipes, Cinco de Mayo, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Jalapeno Recipes, Main Dish, Poultry, Recipes for Parties, Super Bowl, Tailgate Party