***This post is made in collaboration with Instant Brands. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
This delicious Fresh Herb-Garlic Roasted Chicken is made in under an hour! It is crispy on the outside and super juicy and tender on the inside. Plus, it’s an easy and healthy weeknight meal that everyone will love! It is the ultimate comfort food.
Here’s the best thing about this roasted chicken, it’s easy enough to prep for a quick dinner, but is also elegant enough to serve during the holidays. (Can you say comfort recipe)?!? You can even make and shred the chicken ahead of time to enjoy during the week. It is so versatile!
- Whole chicken
- Avocado oil
- DIY Herb Salt
- Black pepper
- Orange and lemon
How To Make The Best Fresh Herb-Garlic Roasted Chicken:
- Whole Chicken – Try to find one that has the neck and giblets removed. If not, just make sure to remove them before prepping. Also, it is very important to note that you must thoroughly dry the bird before adding the herb mixture. Otherwise the herbs will not stick.
- Herb Salt – I use my homemade DIY Garden Herb Salt for this recipe. It is simple to put together and really packs a great herb-garlic punch. The flavor on the crispy skin is fantastic! It is comforting and so good.
- When adding this to the chicken, make sure to not only rub it all over the outside, but also add it underneath the skin as well.
- FYI: Prep time for the salt is not included in this recipe.
- 1 Orange and 1 Lemon – Use just 1/4 of each and add it to the cavity, and then truss securely.
- Garnishes – For the holidays, be sure to add garnishes to the finished dish. To the platter, add orange and lemon slices, fresh rosemary, thyme and cranberries.
- Equipment – For this recipe, I use the Instant Vortex Plus 10 QT 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven. It can air fry, roast, broil, bake, reheat, dehydrate, and rotisserie. And not to mention, it is so much fun to use! I love it!
- Follow the directions on how to put the spit and forks together and then add it to the oven. That is all there is to it.
And, for more fall and winter recipes, please give these a try:
- Herb-Roasted Boneless Leg of Lamb
- Herb-Crusted Cornish Game Hens
- Empress Pear-Rosemary Gin Cocktail
- Hearty Autumn-Harvest Salad with apples
- Beautiful Autumn Charcuterie Board
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print