Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail (Crisp & Refreshing)
Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail! This crisp and refreshing mocktail features sweet, tart cherries, cherry juice, fresh lime juice and sparkling cherry lime water.
February is not just the month we celebrate Valentine’s Day, but it is also National Cherry Month. So, what better way to get “two birds with one stone” than to whip up this delicious mocktail.
- Loaded with lots of cherry goodness – the cherry flavor is the best part!
- It is low-calorie and low in sugar
- Fresh, crisp & delicious – it is perfect to enjoy all year round!
Ingredient Notes For This Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail:
- Frozen Wyman’s Cherries – These cherries are dark, sweet and tart. They make for the best cherry mocktail too. Just muddle them with the lime and cherry juice before adding it to the glass.
- Cherry Juice – To reinforce the cherry flavor, I do add some unsweetened tart cherry juice, and it makes for a more well rounded beverage.
- Fresh Mint – I love adding fresh garnishes to my drink. The mint is sweet and provides an added boost of freshness. (The 5 oz containers from the store work great for this recipe, especially if you plan to make multiple drinks).
- La Croix Sparkling Water – This brand is fantastic. It is a zero calorie sparkling water. And, the best part is, this water does not have a funky aftertaste like a lot of the zero sweetener drinks out there.
I sure hope you give this Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail a try. It is a very popular recipe. For good reason too. 😉
And, for more fun drink recipes, please give these a try:
- Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade
- Sweet-Coconut Thai Chai Iced Tea
- Honey Lavender Lemonade
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
This crisp and refreshing mocktail features sweet, tart cherries, cherry juice, fresh lime juice and sparkling cherry lime water.
- 1/4 cup Wyman’s Frozen Cherries (dark, sweet & red tart)
- 1/2 Fresh Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- 2 tbsps R. W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry Juice, unsweetened
- 1 can La Croix Cherry Lime Sparkling Water
- Fresh Mint
- Lime Wedge
- Muddle: To a large glass, add the cherries, lime juice and cherry juice and muddle slightly using a muddler, or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add sparkling water: Fill the glass with crushed ice and then fill to the top with the cherry lime sparkling water.
- Serve: Garnish with fresh mint and a lime wedge. Enjoy right away!
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Drink Recipes, Easy Drink Recipes, Fruit, Gluten-free, Lime Recipes, Low Calorie, Low Sodium, Low-Fat, Mixed Drink Recipes, Mocktail Recipes, Vegan
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- My Stemless Wine Glasses are from World Market.
- And both the White Marble Ceramic Coasters, and these White Marble-Style Coasters are from Amazon as well.
Nice and easy mocktail for those non-drinkers and for the kiddos (we always do the sparkling grape juice for them, but this is even more unique). And it’s very easy to dress it up with Vodka or Gin if you want.
I couldn’t agree more! 😉 Thanks