Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail! This crisp and refreshing mocktail features sweet, tart cherries, cherry juice, fresh lime juice and sparkling cherry lime water.
February is not just the month we celebrate Valentine’s Day, but it is also National Cherry Month. So, what better way to get “two birds with one stone” than to whip up this delicious mocktail.
- Loaded with lots of cherry goodness – the cherry flavor is the best part!
- It is low-calorie and low in sugar
- Fresh, crisp & delicious – it is perfect to enjoy all year round!
- Frozen Wyman’s Cherries – These cherries are dark, sweet and tart. They make for the best cherry mocktail too. Just muddle them with the lime and cherry juice before adding it to the glass.
- Cherry Juice – To reinforce the cherry flavor, I do add some unsweetened tart cherry juice, and it makes for a more well rounded beverage.
- Fresh Mint – I love adding fresh garnishes to my drink. The mint is sweet and provides an added boost of freshness. (The 5 oz containers from the store work great for this recipe, especially if you plan to make multiple drinks).
- La Croix Sparkling Water – This brand is fantastic. It is a zero calorie sparkling water. And, the best part is, this water does not have a funky aftertaste like a lot of the zero sweetener drinks out there.
I hope you enjoy this Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail and give it a try!
For more fun drink recipes, please give these a try:
- Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade
- Sweet-Coconut Thai Chai Iced Tea
- Honey Lavender Lemonade
Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
- 1/4 cup Wyman's Frozen Cherries (dark, sweet & red tart)
- 1/2 Fresh Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- 2 tbsps R. W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry Juice, unsweetened
- 1 can La Croix Cherry Lime Sparkling Water
- Fresh Mint
- Lime Wedge
- To a large glass, add the cherries, lime juice and cherry juice and muddle slightly using a muddler, or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and then fill to the top with the cherry lime water.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a lime wedge.
- Enjoy right away!
- These Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls by Chrissy Teigen can be found at Target, or this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon.
- My Stemless Wine Glasses are from World Market.
- And both the White Marble Ceramic Coasters, and White Marble-Style Coasters are from Amazon as well.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.