Nutella Whipped Ricotta Cups With Raspberry Purée
- 15 oz jar Ricotta Cheese made with Whole Milk
- 13 oz jar Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 6 oz Raspberries, puréed
- Homemade Whipped Cream:
- 1 pint Land O Lakes Rich & Creamy Heavy Whipping Cream (used 1 1/4 cup)
- 3-4 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- In a food processor, blend the ricotta cheese until smooth. Add the Nutella and blend until it's nicely incorporated. Refrigerate until it sets up.
- Purée the raspberries until smooth; set aside.
- Layer some Nutella whipped ricotta among six small jars, add some raspberry purée, and then top off with the remaining Nutella mixture.
- To make the whip, add 1 1/4 cup heavy cream and powdered sugar to a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whip on medium-high speed until medium peaks form, about 3-5 minutes. (Don't over-beat, or the mixture will become butter-like). Use immediately or cover tightly and chill in the refrigerator.
- Right before serving, add the whipped cream to each Nutella cup.