This Beautiful Autumn Charcuterie Board provides options for everyone. And it includes both dairy and dairy-free options, making it the perfect charcuterie board for entertaining over the holidays.
A charcuterie board is simply the arranging and preparing of cured meats, cheeses, and finger foods on a platter or board.
You can load it up with different meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts and crackers. Add some wine, a baguette and fresh flowers, and you have yourself a fabulous fall inspired cheese board.
Creating a charcuterie board is an art, believe it or not. It takes thought on making one (i.e. you need to think about layering various colors, textures, meats and cheeses, and adding lots of freshness).
But first things first. You need to find a beautiful board or platter. It can be a rectangular or circular wood board or even marble. Just make sure it works for your specific group size. And then, depending on people’s preferences or dietary restrictions, add an array of different items to your board that will work for everyone. The point is to have fun with it! Get creative and add lots and lots of goodies!
Provided below are a number of options to choose from. I hope you enjoy it all!
How To Make This Beautiful Autumn Charcuterie Board:
- Fruits – Figs, grapes, pomegranate seeds, strawberries, dried apricots, apples, olives and golden raisins
- Cheese – I love the Miyoko’s Garlic Herb Cashew Milk Cheese, but here are some additional vegan cheese options by them as well. Be sure to also serve some brie and Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Nuts – Almonds, pistachios, and pumpkin seeds
- Meat – Peppered Salame and thinly sliced prosciutto
- Crackers – Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps (cranberry and hazelnut), 34-Degrees Crisps (vanilla crisps and rosemary crisps), Simple Mills Cracked Black Pepper Almond Flour Crackers and bread
- Sweets – Honey, Bare Apple Chips and chocolate
- Garnishes – Fresh autumn flowers and fresh herbs like rosemary and sage
- Beverages – Red wine, white wine, or both
- Veggies – Hummus, heirloom rainbow carrots and radishes
And, for more fall recipes, please give these a try:
- Apple Pie Espresso Frappuccino (DF)
- Hearty Autumn-Harvest Salad with Apples
- Autumn-Apple Pie Chia Pudding
- Apple Turnovers with Homemade Caramel
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- This large Marble & Wood Cheese Board is from Williams Sonoma.
- My White Textured Stoneware is available at World Market.