Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes! These fresh and fun pancakes are loaded with blueberries, some ricotta and bright lemon zest. They are the lightest and the fluffiest pancakes you will eat, and are perfect for a lazy weekend or family brunch. And bonus, they are grain free and dairy free.
- Light and fluffy
- Rich and moist
- Beyond delicious!
Ingredient Notes For These Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes:
- Flour – The flour brand I use is a paleo baking flour. So it is grain free, gluten free and only contains four simple ingredients. Plus, it has 10 grams of net carbs a serving.
- Ricotta – Dairy-free products have come along ways, if you ask me. And this particular brand is amazing! It is spot on with consistency, texture and taste. It is so good, in fact, that you can’t tell a difference in this recipe. The end result is super fluffy pancakes!
- You will not want to skip this ingredient. It is vital to the recipe. Why you ask? The ricotta will add richness and moisture to the pancakes, which will in turn produce a light, fluffy pancake. It enhances the dish without the taste of “cheese”.
- Blueberries – I like to add the blueberries once the pancakes are in the pan. This way, you can control the amount that goes into each one. And, if you’re anything like me, you want a lot of blueberries in those babies. Load them up!
- Lemon – This will add a bright, fresh touch. Plus the lemon and ricotta go hand in hand.
These Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes will become your new favorite pancake recipe! So much so you won’t want them just for breakfast… 😉 Just be sure to enjoy them warm, maybe with a bit of butter, and with a good drizzle of syrup.
And, for more breakfast goodies, please give these a try:
- Baked Quail Egg Bites
- Chai-Sweet Potato Breakfast Muffins
- Apple Turnovers with Homemade Caramel
- Cape Gooseberry Scones with Lemon
- The Best Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- Both the White Rimmed Coupe Serving Platter and Stemless Wine Glasses are from World Market.