Yellow-Thai Coconut Curry Bowls
This post contains affiliate links.
These Yellow-Thai Coconut Curry Bowls are flavor packed, and very easy to make because of two simple shortcuts. They’re loaded with fresh mango, broccoli, chicken and warm naan for optimal dipping.
- Flavorful Thai coconut curry sauce
- Chicken and rice
- Fresh mango and steamed broccoli
I found this delicious Thai Coconut Curry Sauce at Safeway. And the second I saw it, I knew I wanted to make a fun bowl with it. So whether you make homemade curry or not this is a great shortcut. The store bought naan is also another quick and easy shortcut too.
Yellow Thai Coconut Curry Sauce:
This coconut curry is absolutely delicious — it’s a flavor-bomb explosion in your mouth!!! Literally! It is made up of clean, simple ingredients; flavorful Thai spices, curry paste, coconut milk, and turmeric. It’s not too spicy either — there was just a slight kick of heat.
This curry sauce is low in sugar (3g), non GMO, gluten-free, vegan, low sodium, paleo and whole 30 approved.
How To Serve These Yellow-Thai Coconut Curry Bowls:
- Serve alongside white, brown or cauliflower rice.
- Fresh mango is a must! It pairs so perfectly with the curry.
- Premade naan makes prep so much easier. It is so good for dipping!
- Be sure to serve each bowl with extra sauce. Yum!
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Chicken & Vegetable Coconut Curry
- Spicy-Sweet Potato Bean Soup with Chicken
- 30-Minute Chicken Chipotle Chili
- Chile-Lime Chicken Quinoa Bowls
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Yellow-Thai Coconut Curry Bowls
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
These Yellow-Thai Coconut Curry Bowls are flavor packed, and very easy to make because of two simple shortcuts (store bought curry sauce and naan). They’re loaded with fresh mango, broccoli, chicken and a side of naan for dipping. The easy sauce is so good too.
- 4 Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 jar Yai’s Thai Yellow Thai Coconut Curry
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil, for drizzling
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Jasmine Brown Rice, cooked
- 1.5 lb. Fresh Broccoli Head, cut into florets and steamed
- 1–2 Mango, thinly sliced
- 1 Lime, quartered
- Fresh Cilantro, to taste
- Naan, warmed
- Optional: Jalapeños, sliced
- Rice: Cook rice according to package directions. Prep the mango, lime, cilantro and jalapeño; set aside.
- Broccoli: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli directly to it, or use a steamer basket for the top of the pot and cook the florets for 6-8 minutes. (Timing depends on the size of the florets, but you want them crisp-tender).
- Chicken: While the broccoli cooks, lightly drizzle a pan with some avocado oil. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook: On medium-high heat, cook the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Sauce: Reduce heat to low, add the curry sauce and let simmer with the chicken for about 2-3 minutes more.
- Put it together: Serve the chicken over rice, broccoli, and fresh mango.
- Garnish: Divide the remaining sauce among the bowls, and top with cilantro, torn naan and a lime wedge.
- Chicken: Once the chicken is cooked, you can remove it from the pan, dice it and then add it back to the pan with the curry sauce, or just leave the chicken breasts whole.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Asian, Chicken Curry, Chicken Recipes, Curry Recipes, Dairy-Free Recipes, Fruit, Poultry, Thai, Thai Chicken
My Whole 30 saliva glands like this one! Tim eating coconut? It’s hard to believe!!! But this recipe must be good!
It is SOO good!!! We love it!