Herbed-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
These Herbed-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops are thick and juicy and loaded with a trio of different fresh herbs and garlic. You’ll never want to grill your pork chops any other way.
I’ve had a pretty hard time posting this recipe… I shot this a good couple of weeks ago, at least, and it has just been sitting on my computer taking up space. It’s like I’ve almost been afraid to push the publish button on this post, because it’s one of the last, if not the last summer recipe. It’s kinda like my bookend to this season.
So if you’re in the same boat as me this week, and still not ready to say good-bye to summer, here’s yet another grilled goodie. These Herbed-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops are definitely one you’ll want to show off to your friends and family.
I love herbs and I love playing around with different combinations, so that’s how these chops came to be. The marinade is pretty straight-forward, and the flavor that comes together from all the different herbs is ridiculously good!
And, for more grilling recipes, please give these a try:
- Roasted Green Chile Cheeseburgers
- Easy Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos
- Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri
- Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Herbed-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
These pork chops are thick and juicy and loaded with a trio of different fresh herbs and garlic. You’ll never want to grill your pork chops any other way.
- 4 Thick Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil, julienned
- 1 tbsp Fresh Sweet Mint, julienned
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, julienned
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Lemon, freshly squeezed juice
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Marinade: To a bowl, add the EVOO, minced garlic, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper to taste and mix until well combined.
- Add the pork: To a Ziploc bag, add the chops and the marinade. Massage each chop with the marinade and chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Preheat: Warm the gas grill up on hot for about 10 mins. Turn down to about medium-low, and add the pork chops. Cook for 5 minutes per side.
- Cook: Next, turn the grill up to medium, medium-high, and move the chops to the upper grill; cooking for another 5 minutes per side.
- Rest: Remove from the grill, cover with foil and rest for about 10 minutes.
- How to serve: Serve as they are, with tacos, or in a rice bowl with your favorite sautéed veggies.
- Pork Chops: It’s important to let them chill in the fridge for a least 2 hours. If they have time to really sit in the marinade, the flavors will really pop.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Easy Grilling Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Fresh Herbs, Gluten-Free Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop, Grilling, Main Dish, Pork, Pork Chop, Pork Recipes
- This Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack is from Amazon.
This looks excellently yummy! We had pork chops tonight in fact. I was busy all day and didn’t check mail until almost dinnertime. Otherwise I could have tried your new recipe! Next time!!!
Yes, definitely give these a try next time. They’re a big summer favorite in my house!