This Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad is a light and satisfying pasta dish with loads of Mediterranean flavors – great for lunch or dinner!
- A light pasta salad that is hearty, delicious and filled with Mediterranean flavors
- Is great as a main dish or even a side dish
- Can be made vegetarian
- Tastes great as leftovers
How This Mediterranean Pasta Salad Came To Be:
I find that I always have these top 10 ingredients in my fridge and pantry. These items are ones that we love, and I use them a lot in different variations anyway. So… Bonus!
My list includes: chicken stock, different types of beans, sundried tomatoes, capers, artichoke hearts, garlic, a variety of cheeses, pesto, citrus and fresh herbs. The possibilities are endless here!
Now, let’s fast forward to how this Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad came to be. One evening, as I stood in the pantry gazing over all of my options, it literally just came to me… I saw the sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and capers, and right then and there I knew I wanted to make a pasta salad with it.
It’s quite funny actually, but my husband credits me all the time for the ability to come up with good dishes “on the fly” just by looking in the fridge or pantry. And this is definitely one of those meals!
And, for more pasta recipes, please give these a try:
- Sausage & Artichoke Stuffed Shells (Dairy-Free)
- Creamy Rotini with Corn and Sausage
- Easy Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta
- Tuna Pasta with Lemon and Capers (One Pot)
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- These Duralex Glass Bowls are from Crate & Barrel.