Roasted-Garlic Hummus & Avocado Toast! Garlicky hummus, smooth avocado, and creamy eggs make this hearty toast the perfect option for an easy breakfast or filling snack.
- Creamy avocado
- Soft boiled eggs
- Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a light snack
Ingredient Notes For This Roasted-Garlic Hummus & Avocado Toast:
- Bread – Choose a good bread. You can use sourdough, whole grain, or gluten-free bread. Do whatever works best for you!
- Hummus – You can use store bought or homemade. I do share my homemade version below. It is easy and so delicious. Definitely give it a try.
- Eggs – For this recipe, we make soft boiled eggs. However, you can prepare them however you want.
- Tip: The egg cooker we use is so helpful. You just add the eggs, water and set it. Minutes later you have perfectly cooked eggs.
- Parsley – Adding a bit of freshness is key. Plus, it gives the toast a nice pop of flavor.
This avocado toast is loaded with so much great flavor and texture. So I sure hope you can try it and fall in love with it.
And, for more delicious breakfast recipes, please give these a try:
- Loaded Breakfast Taco Bar (Quick & Delicious)
- Baked Quail Egg Bites (Rich & Delicate)
- Huevos Rancheros with Green Chile
- Avocado Toast (with Hard Boiled Eggs)
- Impossible Breakfast Quiche
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print