Roasted-Garlic Hummus & Avocado Toast! Garlicky hummus, smooth avocado, and creamy eggs make this hearty toast the perfect option for an easy breakfast or filling snack.
- Creamy avocado
- Soft boiled eggs
- Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a light snack
Ingredient Notes For This Roasted-Garlic Hummus & Avocado Toast:
- Bread – Choose a good bread. You can use sourdough, whole grain, or gluten-free bread. Do whatever works best for you!
- Hummus – You can use store bought or homemade. I do share my homemade version below. It is easy and so delicious. Definitely give it a try.
- Eggs – For this recipe, we make soft boiled eggs. However, you can prepare them however you want.
- Tip: The egg cooker we use is so helpful. You just add the eggs, water and set it. Minutes later you have perfectly cooked eggs.
- Parsley – Adding a bit of freshness is key. Plus, it gives the toast a nice pop of flavor.
This avocado toast is loaded with so much great flavor and texture. Give it a try and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.
And, for more delicious breakfast recipes, please give these a try:
- Loaded Breakfast Taco Bar (Quick & Delicious)
- Baked Quail Egg Bites (Rich & Delicate)
- Huevos Rancheros With Green Chile
- Avocado Toast (with Hard Boiled Eggs)
- Impossible Breakfast Quiche
Roasted-Garlic Hummus & Avocado Toast
- 2 slices Bread, toasted
- Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus or Homemade (recipe linked below)
- 1 Avocado, pitted and sliced
- 4 Soft Boiled Eggs
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, to taste
- Optional: Feta Cheese Crumbles, to taste
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.