These Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos are a major crowd pleaser! Loaded with slow cooker chicken and topped with sweet pineapple, crisp onion and fresh cilantro. Everyone will be begging for more!
- Chipotle Honey Chicken (my recipe is linked below)
- Fresh Pineapple
- Queso Fresco
- Salsa (my recipe is linked below)
Ingredient Notes For These Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos:
- Chicken – These nachos are made in conjunction with my Slow Cooker Chipotle Honey Chicken Tacos. Therefore, the prep and cook time listed below is only for the nachos.
- Pineapple – Be sure to buy a whole pineapple versus pre-cubed. It is much cheaper this way. Plus, you can use a kitchen tool that cores and peels the pineapple in just seconds. It is shown below.
- Salsa – I love a good homemade salsa. So, if you are interested, my Garden Salsa is shown below.
I hope you can give these nachos a try. They are SOO dang good and perfect for Super Bowl Sunday! YAY!
And, for more Super Bowl recipes, please give these a try:
- Pineapple-Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings
- Loaded Tomatillo Salsa Guacamole
- Fresh Garden Salsa
- Pizza On A Stone (Tips For Perfectly Crispy Crust)
- Roasted Green Chile Cheeseburgers
Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Honey Chicken (recipe linked below)
- 1-2 bags Blue Corn or White Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 Whole Pineapple, cubed
- 1 bunch Radishes, diced (optional)
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 4-6 Scallions, diced
- Salsa, store bought or homemade (recipe linked below)
- Cook time: The cook time shown is only for the nachos. It does not included cooking the chicken in the slow cooker.
- OXO Pineapple Corer is available on Amazon.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.