These Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos are a major crowd pleaser! They are loaded with slow cooker chicken and then topped with sweet pineapple, crisp onion and fresh cilantro. Everyone will be begging for more!
- Chipotle Honey Chicken (my recipe link is below)
- Chips of your choice
- Fresh pineapple
- Queso Fresco
- Salsa (my recipe link is below)
Ingredient Notes For These Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos:
- Chicken – These nachos are made in conjunction with my Chipotle Honey Chicken Tacos (Slow Cooker). Therefore, the prep and cook time for this recipe is only for the nachos. So please keep this in mind and be sure to prepare the meat in advance. 😉
- Pineapple – Here’s a helpful little tip. Buy whole pineapple instead of one that is already pre-cut. It is much cheaper this way. Plus, you can use a kitchen tool that cores and peels the pineapple in just seconds. (There is a link for that below). And it is definitely a tool you will want in your life. It is amazing and so much fun to use!
- Salsa – I love a good homemade salsa. So, if you are interested, my Garden Salsa is linked below.
I hope you can give these nachos a try. They are SOO dang good and perfect for Super Bowl Sunday, or an easy weeknight meal! YAY!
And, for more Super Bowl recipes, please give these a try:
- Pineapple-Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings
- Loaded Tomatillo Salsa Guacamole
- Fresh Garden Salsa
- Pizza on a Stone (Tips For Perfectly Crispy Crust)
- Roasted Green Chile Cheeseburgers
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- This OXO Pineapple Corer is available on Amazon.