Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos
These Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos are a major crowd pleaser! They are loaded with slow cooker chicken and then topped with sweet pineapple, crisp onion and fresh cilantro. Everyone will be begging for more!
- Chipotle Honey Chicken (my recipe link is below)
- Chips of your choice
- Fresh pineapple
- Queso Fresco
- Salsa (my recipe link is below)
Ingredient Notes For These Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos:
- Chicken – These nachos are made in conjunction with my Chipotle Honey Chicken Tacos (Slow Cooker). Therefore, the prep and cook time for this recipe is only for the nachos. So please keep this in mind and be sure to prepare the meat in advance. 😉
- Pineapple – Here’s a helpful little tip. Buy whole pineapple instead of one that is already pre-cut. It is much cheaper this way. Plus, you can use a kitchen tool that cores and peels the pineapple in just seconds. (There is a link for that below). And it is definitely a tool you will want in your life. It is amazing and so much fun to use!
- Salsa – I love a good homemade salsa. So, if you are interested, my Garden Salsa is linked below.
I hope you can give these nachos a try. They are SOO dang good and perfect for Super Bowl Sunday, or an easy weeknight meal! YAY!
And, for more Super Bowl recipes, please give these a try:
- Pineapple-Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings
- Loaded Tomatillo Salsa Guacamole
- Fresh Garden Salsa
- Pizza on a Stone (Tips For Perfectly Crispy Crust)
- Roasted Green Chile Cheeseburgers
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
Chipotle Honey Chicken Nachos are a major crowd pleaser! They are loaded with slow cooker chicken and then topped with sweet pineapple, crisp onion and fresh cilantro.
- Chipotle Honey Chicken (Slow Cooker)
- 1–2 bags Blue Corn or White Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 Whole Pineapple, cubed and patted dry
- 1 bunch Radishes, diced
- Optional: Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 4–6 Scallions, diced
- Fresh Garden Salsa, or store bought
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 400° F. Layer a large sheet pan with foil.
- Assemble the nachos: Top with the tortilla chips, Chipotle Honey Chicken, pineapple, radishes and Queso Fresco.
- Bake: Bake for about 10-13 minutes or until heated through.
- How to serve: Right before serving, top with the cilantro, scallions and Fresh Garden Salsa.
- Cook time: The cook time shown is only for the nachos. It does not included cooking the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Appetizer Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Cinco de Mayo, Fruit, Main Dish, Pineapple, Poultry, Recipes for Parties, Sheet Pan Dinner, Slow Cooker Recipes, Super Bowl, Tailgate Party
- This OXO Pineapple Corer is available on Amazon.