Chile-Lime Chicken Quinoa Bowls! In under 30 minutes these healthy and colorful chicken quinoa bowls come together. They are packed full of flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
- Fresh pineapple
- Crisp bell pepper
- Chile lime chicken
Ingredient Notes For These Chile-Lime Chicken Quinoa Bowls:
- Chicken – You can cook the chicken over the stovetop or grill it. Both options are great.
- Quinoa – This carbohydrate is rich in protein, fiber, B vitamins and minerals. Quinoa is a great plant-based protein option for vegetarians and vegans.
- Bell Pepper – For this recipe, you can either eat it raw or sauté it in the pan while the chicken rests. It just depends if you want the bell pepper to have some crunch or be crisp-tender. Either will work great here.
- Chile Lime Seasoning Blend – This blend tastes great on pretty much anything! And it’s a crucial time saver, especially when you don’t have time to make your own chipotle seasoning or marinade.
This Chile Lime Chicken Quinoa Bowl is healthy, bright and super flavorful and will make you feel good every time you eat it. It’s made up of a small number of easy ingredients, and from start to finish; it comes together in under 30 minutes. Now, who doesn’t love a meal like that?!? So, give it a try this weekend. Guaranteed you will fall in love!
And, for more chicken recipes, please give these a try:
- Pineapple-Mango Jalapeño Hot Wings
- Loaded Taco Salad Bowls (with Salsa Chicken)
- Mediterranean Chicken Hummus Bowls
- DIY Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- The Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning Blend, pack of 2 is available on Amazon.