These ultimate Shortcut Meyer Lemon Bars are loaded with tangy lemon flavor and an easy shortbread crust! It’s a simple dessert that won’t keep you in the kitchen long, and even the lemon haters in your life will fall in love with them.
Spring is such a great time to enjoy anything lemon so I just have to share these easy, Shortcut Meyer Lemon Bars with you all.
- Tart lemon curd filling
- Buttery shortbread crust
- The perfect amount of powdered sugar dusted on top
- It’s an easy dessert that you can make all year round
Ingredient Notes For These Meyer Lemon Bars:
- Meyer Lemon Bar Mix – FYI: This mix does contain milk. However, it never seems to bother me because I think there’s such a small amount. It’s a great mix though if you are looking for something quick and convenient.
- Kite Hill – Here is the surprise element of this dessert…yogurt! And, of course, the yogurt makes it that much more luxurious and rich. IT IS HEAVEN! (Even the lemon hater in my house loved these beauties. Loved them so much, that I was asked to make them again. WIN!)
- The yogurt I use is a plant based coconut milk yogurt. And the flavor is lemon meringue. I love this brand for it’s high quality and great taste. If you know of a different plant based lemon yogurt that you want to use then that is fine. If you can’t find a lemon yogurt just use a plain unsweetened kind, and add a bit more lemon juice.
- Miyoko’s – Again, I feel this is one of the best brands out there. Their butter tastes, melts and cooks just like real butter. I always have their butter in my fridge.
So if you’re looking for a sure thing, and one that won’t disappoint, check out this recipe below.
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Lemon-Blueberry-Zucchini Bread with Lemon Glaze
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars (GF & DF)
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print