***This post is made in collaboration with Empress 1908 Gin. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
This Mixed-Berry Ice Cream Shake will start the party off right. It’s made with a delicious mixed berry compote, club soda, dairy-free vanilla ice cream and a couple splashes of Empress Gin. This shake is rich and creamy, and the homemade compote paired with the beautiful taste of the gin makes for a phenomenal dessert. It will blow your mind!
- An adult ice cream shake
- Empress 1908 Gin
- Homemade mixed berry compote
- Perfect for summer or during the holidays (can you say fun Christmas party?!?)
Ingredient Notes For This Mixed-Berry Ice Cream Shake:
- Berries – I use a combination of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, and it works so well with this gin. The flavors just play off of each other so well.
- Lemon Juice – This is a must for this recipe. The lemon juice mellows out the sweetness of the compote a bit, and brings it all together.
- Ice Cream – I use my favorite dairy-free brand, but feel free to use whatever brand you want.
- Pro Tip – This recipe accommodates two large servings. To the bottom of each glass, add a couple tablespoons of the fruit compote. When prepping the shake, be sure to add some additional compote to the shake itself. It not only gives it great color, but reinforces that delicious berry flavor!
- Compote – The fruit compote should keep in the fridge for about a week.
This Mixed-Berry Ice Cream Shake is so versatile…it’s easy enough to make for a chill summer day, or a BBQ with friends, and it is also elegant enough for a fun holiday party. IT IS THAT GOOD!!! So, if you give this fun dessert a try be sure to let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.
To read more on the history of Empress Gin and how it came to be, please check out my Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade post. It is linked below.
And, for more Empress 1908 Gin recipes, give these a try:
- Empress Pear-Rosemary Gin Cocktail
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade (with Empress)
- French 75 Cocktail with Empress Gin
- Strawberry Lavender Gin & Tonic
- Cherry-Berry Gin Kombucha Cocktail
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- These White Marble Ceramic Coasters, OXO Good Grips Classic Ice Cream Scoop and these SipWell Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4, are all from Amazon.
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are also from Amazon, and are a best seller.