This Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding is dairy & gluten-free! It’s made with oat milk, is naturally sweetened with honey, and is my go-to recipe for a healthy breakfast or light dessert option.
The Benefits of Chia Seeds:
- An excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help raise HDL levels, the “good” cholesterol.
- High in fiber, which helps fill you up.
- Rich in antioxidants and iron, which is great for overall health.
- Helps with digestive health.
- Boost energy and metabolism.
Tips on Making this Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding:
- Generally, I make 3 to 4 puddings at a time for the week ahead. That way, I can enjoy one for breakfast, as a late afternoon snack, or as a fun after dinner dessert. So make sure to plan ahead.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to thicken up, stirring 2-3 more times to prevent clumping. This is a key step.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour or two before eating. However, I believe, the texture is best if it has set for 8+ hours. So making them on a Sunday evening, for the week ahead, is the perfect idea.
- When I use yogurt, I divide one yogurt container among two chia pudding servings. Not only do I cut sugars in half, but it still allows me to get that creamy “yogurt” fix that I absolutely enjoy in my pudding.
How Long Does Chia Pudding Last:
- If stored in an airtight container, chia pudding should last up to 5 days in the refrigerator. FYI: This Clear Glass Bowl with Lid Set of 12 from Crate & Barrel is what I use to store my chia puddings in.
Chia Pudding Toppings:
- Kiwi – Did you know? Kiwis have more potassium than a banana, more Vitamin C than an orange, more fiber than the leading cereal brand, and more Vitamin E and K than an avocado.
- Yogurt – The So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is a great option for those that can’t have dairy.
- Nuts – I love to add almonds! But just make sure to add some form of protein like nuts or nut butter to help balance out the natural sugars in the fruit.
- Other fun options that I love – Mixed berries, cacao nibs instead of chocolate chips, because they’re sugar free. The possibilities are endless!
This Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding Is:
- Refined-sugar free
And, for more breakfast recipes, please give these a try:
- Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Baked Quail Egg Bites (Rich & Delicate)
- Cape Gooseberry Scones with Lemon
- The Best Iced Nespresso Mint Lattes
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- These White Marble Ceramic Coasters or these White Marble-Style Coasters are from Amazon.
- Here are some similar mason jars. These 8 oz Mason Jars, these 16 oz Mason Jars or these 16 oz Ball Wide Mouth Mason Jars can be found on Amazon.
- The Artisanal Kitchen Supply Marble Trivet in White is from Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Lastly, this Clear Glass Bowl with Lid Set of 12 from Crate & Barrel is what I use to store my chia puddings in.