Cranberry-Orange Twists With Powdered Sugar Icing
- 2 Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed and slightly rolled out
- Homemade Cranberry-Orange Compote, cooled (linked below)
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 Navel Orange, zested, plus a splash of juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add a sprinkle of flour to your counter top. Gently roll out the puff pastry dough just a bit.
- Spread the Cranberry Compote all over one of the dough sheets; leaving a small boarder along the edges.
- Gently top with the other puff pastry sheet (make sure it’s as even as possible).
- With a pizza cutter, cut right down the middle. Then cut each side into equal parts.
- Take each thread and turn into twists.
- Add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- To make the icing, add the powdered sugar, milk, zest and 2 small squeezes of orange juice to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Lightly drizzle over the cranberry twists and serve while warm.
- Servings: anywhere between 24-28 depending on the size you cut.