Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins w/ Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- 1 box Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Muffin Mix
- 1 Egg, (room temperature)
- 1 8 oz Apple Cinnamon Noosa Finest Yoghurt © (Slightly thinned out with some water)
- 1 1/2 cups Granny Smith Apples, peeled and diced (equivalent to 1 1/2 large apples)
- 1 cup Grated Zucchini, (skin on), water removed (I measured the 1 cup zucchini before I removed the water)
- Cinnamon Topping
- 12 Muffin Liners
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add in the diced apples and zucchini and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in 1/2 pouch of the cinnamon topping.
- Spoon the batter into 12 paper muffin liners, filling to the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon topping over the batter, about 1 teaspoon per muffin cup. Gently press the topping in with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes; until the topping is golden brown, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins for a couple of minutes; remove from the pan and transfer to a wire rack.
- Store muffins in an airtight container.