These Apple-Cinnamon-Zucchini Muffins with Crumb Topping are made from simple ingredients, including the finest yoghurt. And they’re perfect for all your holiday festivities, a Sunday brunch or a fun snack.
- Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix
- Granny smith apples
- Grated zucchini
How This Recipe Came To Be:
This recipe came to be toward the fall. Gardening season was coming to an end so I broke down, pulled all remaining veggies and froze them. Over the next couple of weeks I kept asking myself what to do with the zucchini. I had the beginnings of a recipe in mind, hoping to use Noosa Yoghurt (my all-time favorite yoghurt, EVER!), apples and warming spices.
On my next grocery run I made a point to find the perfect Noosa Yoghurt to pair with my idea. And after coming across their Apple Cinnamon flavor, I knew it was the perfect fit.
A couple of test runs later and the recipe came together beautifully. These muffins have all the fall/holiday vibes going on, along with being light, moist, and perfectly crumbly from the crazy good cinnamon topping. Did I mention “healthy” from the zucchini! Everyone who has sampled this so far has raved about it, and I am extremely proud of that.
Ingredient Notes For These Apple-Cinnamon-Zucchini Muffins with Crumb Topping:
- Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix – There is a gluten free version and a regular version. So feel free to use what works best for you.
- Egg – Make sure it is at room temperature.
- Add it to a bowl of warm water and let it sit until it reaches room temperature.
- Yogurt – Either the Noosa yogurt will work or the Silk Apple Cinnamon Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative is a great choice as well.
This muffin recipe is simple, quick, packed full of great flavors, and you can say it’s even kinda healthy-ish too! So if you’re interested in recreating this goodie, the info is below.
And, for more baked goods recipes, please give these a try:
- Apple Turnovers with Homemade Caramel
- Chai-Sweet Potato Breakfast Muffins
- Cape Gooseberry Scones with Lemon
- Honeycrisp-Apple Tart with Caramel Sauce
- Sweet Zucchini Bread
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- Here is a link to a Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack can be found on Amazon.