Nespresso Coffee Milkshakes! These 4-ingredient milkshakes are incredible for any hot summer day “beat the heat” craving. And it’s the perfect frothy treat!
To be frank, it has been one killer hot summer! One of the hottest I can recall having in awhile….so I’m readily looking for ways to stay cool.
And, lucky for me, today is National Coffee Milkshake Day! So, could there be a better excuse to have a second coffee? I think not. HA!
So let’s get to it already. These Nespresso Coffee Milkshakes are crazy simple. To a blender, add the dairy-free frozen dessert–or your favorite vanilla ice cream–the brewed coffee, milk, and mix away. Last, but not least, top it off with some dairy-free coco whip or homemade whipped cream and you’re all set. It’s the perfect frothy treat! Everyone will love them.
And, for more summer recipes, please give these a try:
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade (with Empress)
- Easy Peach Apricot Tarts (Dairy Free)
- Summer Peach-Lavender Iced Tea
- Mixed-Berry Ice Cream Shake
- Summer Fruit Crumble Bars (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- 4-Ingredient Lavender Lemonade Popsicles
- Chocolate Fudge Affogato
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- The 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws and these StrawExpert Set of 16 Reusable Stainless Steel Straws can be found on Amazon.