Honey Crisp Apple Tart With Caramel Sauce
- 1 Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheet, thawed
- 2 Honey Crisp Apples, thinly sliced
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon (slightly heaping)
- Torani Caramel Sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- To a small bowl, add the sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Gently roll out the puff pastry with a rolling pin, and add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg together and lightly brush it all over the pastry.
- Sprinkle most of the cinnamon sugar topping all over the puff pastry.
- Top with the apples in whatever pattern you desire.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar topping all over the apples.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed up.
- Remove from the oven and cut into squares. Serve immediately.
- Optional but highly recommended: caramel sauce drizzle