Ingredients For The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule:
- Peach Schnapps
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Peach Slices
- Lime Wedges
- Mint Leaves
Here Are Some Other Moscow Mule Variations:
- Dark & Stormy – Swap out the vodka for dark rum
- Kentucky Mule – Swap out the vodka for bourbon
- Mexican Mule – Swap out the vodka for tequila
- Oaxacan Mule – Swap out the vodka for mezcal
- Gin Gin Mule – Swap out the vodka for gin
The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule
What better way to enjoy peach season than with a crisp and refreshing peach cocktail. This Peach Whiskey Mule is a fun spin-off of the original Moscow Mule, but is way better. It is a quick drink to put together too--with only 5 ingredients--which means you can get back to all the summer fun that much faster.
Servings: 1 person
- 2 oz High West Whiskey American Prairie Bourbon (linked below)
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 - 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice (depends on size and how tart you want it)
- Ginger Beer
- Garnishes: peach slices, lime wedges, mint leaves
- To a copper mug, add ice and top with whiskey, schnapps, lime juice and stir to combine. Top it off with ginger beer and add mint, lime and peach wedge garnishes for a beautiful look.
- My pinch bowls are by Chrissy Teigen which I found at Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- The Mikasa Stemless Wine Glasses are from Bed Bath and Beyond.