The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule! What better way to enjoy peach season than with a crisp and refreshing peach cocktail. This is a fun spin-off of the original Moscow Mule, but dare I say better?!? It is a quick drink to put together too–with only 5 ingredients–which means you can get back to all the summer fun that much faster.
For those that don’t know, a traditional Moscow mule is a cocktail made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. And, traditionally, it is served in a copper mug.
I love creating different variations of this drink, hence this fun summer version. Long and short, this recipe is quick and easy because, let’s face it, I do not want to be stuck inside on a beautiful summer day. Summer is all about having fun, enjoying the heat, and entertaining family and friends. So, there really is nothing to prep here, which is the goal.
Ingredients For The Best Summer Peach Whiskey Mule:
- Peach Schnapps
- Fresh lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Peach slices
- Lime wedges
- Mint leaves
Here Are Some Other Moscow Mule Variations:
- Dark & Stormy – Swap out the vodka for dark rum
- Kentucky Mule – Swap out the vodka for bourbon
- Mexican Mule – Swap out the vodka for tequila
- Oaxacan Mule – Swap out the vodka for mezcal
- Gin Gin Mule – Swap out the vodka for gin
And, for more delicious drink recipes, please give these a try:
- Mixed-Berry Ice Cream Shake
- Honey Lavender Gin Lemonade
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- Tropical Pineapple Moscow Mules
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print