***This post is made in collaboration with Beeyond The Hive. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
Honey Lavender Lemonade — the perfect porch swinging, backyard bbq, sunny day sipper!
This refreshing lemonade is truly like sunshine in a glass! It’s filled with all great things and is made with just four simple ingredients. And since this recipe is so easy, you’ll want to use top quality ingredients to get the best taste.
For the base, I made a honey lavender simple syrup using Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey, organic whole lavender flowers and water. This honey in particular yields a beautiful floral sweetness that, in my opinion, you can’t find in other honey.
For the lemonade, I added the juice of eight lemons, the honey lavender simple syrup and five cups water. That’s it! Eazy peazy, lemon squeezy!!!
Well, I’m off to sip on some delicious lemonade and daydream about my spring and summer plans!
What’s on your list this spring or summer? Do you have anything fun planned? Leave a comment below.
And for more crisp and refreshing drinks, please give these a try:
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
- Peach Whiskey Mule
- Boozy Mint-Lavender Lemonade Punch
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade
- Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
Honey Lavender Lemonade
- HONEY LAVENDER SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup Filtered Water
- 1 cup Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey (linked below)
- 1 tbsp Organic Whole Lavender Flowers
- HONEY LAVENDER LEMONADE:
- 8 large Lemons, freshly squeezed juice (equivalent to 1 2/3 cup juice)
- Honey Lavender Simple Syrup
- 5 cups Filtered Water
- Honey Lavender Simple Syrup: In a small pot, warm 1 cup water to almost boiling, but not fully boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until fully dissolved. Stir in the lavender; cover and steep for at least 30 minutes, but up to 2-4 hours.
- Strain the honey mixture and discard the lavender.
- Pour the Honey Lavender Simple Syrup into a glass pitcher. Add the lemon juice, and 5 more cups of cold water; stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices and lavender sprigs.
*Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.