Iced Passion Tea Lemonade is a refreshing blend of hibiscus flowers, lemongrass, rose hips and tropical fruit. It is then mixed with a homemade lemonade to make for the most perfect spring and summertime iced drink.
- Passion herbal tea
- A homemade lemonade recipe, which is less in sugar than a store bought version
Tazo Passion Tea Herbal Blend Contains:
- Hibiscus flowers – this is where the beautiful red color comes from
- Orange peel
- Rose hips
- Passion fruit flavors
- This blend is caffeine free and the orange peel and lemongrass give it a refreshing flavor and aroma.
Ingredient Notes on This Iced Passion Tea Lemonade:
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice – Fresh lemon juice makes all the difference in the world when it comes to a great glass of lemonade. So please don’t cut yourself short here – no bottled juice! And to make prep time go faster, make sure to invest in a good-quality citrus juicer (links are provided below the post).
- Sweetener – I usually sweeten my lemonade with honey because the floral flavor pairs so well with it. And ever since discovering Beeyond The Hive honey it is now my go-to sweetener of choice. All you need to do is make a honey simple syrup, by simmering equal parts water and honey (in order to dissolve the honey). However, it is important that you do not boil the water, because that is not good for the honey. If you are vegan, maple syrup is a great natural sweetener as well. Just stir the syrup directly into the lemonade mixture.
- Cold Filtered Water – I recommend using cold filtered water here, especially if you plan on serving this drink right away. That way the lemonade will be chilled from the get go.
And for reference, here is the recipe for my Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade that I use for this tea recipe.
This Iced Passion Tea Lemonade is a beautifully delicious drink that is perfect for spring and summer. You can serve it for a tea party, Mother’s Day brunch, a small gathering or a fun barbeque.
And, for more drink recipes, please give these a try:
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail (Crisp & Refreshing)
- Sweet-Coconut Thai Chai Iced Tea
- Sparkling Pomegranate Berry Punch
- Honey Lavender Lemonade (lightly floral & sweet)
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- Both my White Textured Stoneware and Stemless Wine Glasses are from World Market.
- The white glass pitcher shown is from TJMaxx Homegoods, which is no longer available for purchase. Although this White Ceramic Pitcher and this Distressed White Pitcher are both similar options and they can be found on Amazon.
- These White Marble Ceramic Coasters, or these White Marble-Style Coasters are from Amazon.
- Lastly, this Manual Citrus Press Juicer, or this 2-in-1 Citrus Juicer can be found on Amazon as well.