***This post is made in collaboration with Beeyond The Hive. All content, ideas and words are my own.***
Sweet Honey Glazed Rainbow Carrots are the perfect, colorful side dish to any meal or festive holiday event! They take just minutes to pull together, have a nice hint of sweetness from Beeyond The Hive honey and, if need be, can be partially prepared ahead of time.
Check out my full 2018 Thanksgiving Menu Guide here.
Sweet Honey Glazed Rainbow Carrots
- 1 lb. Rainbow Heirloom Carrots, peeled
- 1 tbsp Miyoko's Creamery European Style Cultured Vegan Butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey (Linked below)
- 1/4 Lemon, freshly squeezed juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the carrots. Cook until tender about 6-8 minutes. Drain.
- On medium heat, add the carrots to a saucepan with the butter. Let the butter melt, then stir in the honey and lemon juice.
- Cook until the carrots become glazed and are a bit sticky; about 3-5 minutes.
- Season with a bit of pepper and salt and serve immediately.
- Carrots: To partially prepare the carrots ahead of time, just boil, drain and then store in the fridge. Right before serving, add the carrots and other ingredients to a saucepan and finish off the cooking process.
- This Olive Wood Honey Dipper and Italian Olive Wood Honey Dipper are both from Amazon. And the Mikasa Stemless Wine Glasses are from Bed Bath and Beyond.