Sweet Honey Glazed Rainbow Carrots are the perfect, colorful side dish to any meal or festive holiday event! They take just minutes to pull together, have a nice hint of sweetness from honey and, if need be, can be partially prepared ahead of time.
Affiliate link: https://beeyondthehive.com/
Check out my full 2018 Thanksgiving Menu here.
Sweet Honey Glazed Rainbow Carrots
- 1 lb. Rainbow Heirloom Carrots, peeled
- 1 tbsp Land O Lakes Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey
- 1/4 Lemon, freshly squeezed juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the carrots. Cook until tender about 6-8 minutes. Drain.
- On medium heat, add the carrots to a saucepan with the butter. Let the butter melt, then stir in the honey and lemon juice.
- Cook until the carrots become glazed and are a bit sticky; about 3-5 minutes.
- Season with a bit of pepper and salt and serve immediately.