Berry Ricotta Toast! This fluffy, whipped ricotta toast is piled high with berries, almonds and honey and is delicious for breakfast or a snack!
- Creamy, whipped dairy-free ricotta
- Fresh berries
- Floral honey
Ingredient Notes For This Berry Ricotta Toast:
- Ricotta – Kite Hill has a fantastic ricotta cheese alternative. The texture, taste and consistency is spot on. It is kind of expensive, but it is absolutely worth it.
- Tip: Let it come to room temperature before whipping it. This way, the mixture will be much easier to mix, and it will be easier to spread over the bread. (I add the ricotta to a glass bowl and let it come to room temperature on the counter. Once ready, I whip it in a food processor).
- Honey – Find a good, raw and unfiltered honey such as Beeyond The Hive. I have listed the one I use below. And in my opinion, it is the best on the market.
I eat these beauties all the time! They’re a good breakfast, brunch or snack item that you can have any time of the year really. And you don’t have to limit these toasts with just berries. Just find some beautiful fruit that’s in season and have fun with it!
And, for more fun and fruity breakfast ideas, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Toast Bar
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print