This Spring Charcuterie Board is the perfect way to start the season! It includes a little bit of everything you could possibly need for a satisfying appetizer, lunch or light snack. And it is great for 1-2 people or a much larger crowd.
If you are anything like me though, you could enjoy this cheese/fruit/veggie board as a whole meal. Lol! 😉 I love this kind of thing!
This cheese board came together so easily, and I found almost everything at my local Safeway. This store has the most epic cheese board selection (I drool over it)! Every time I go in, I threaten to buy a number of things for an appetizer board. So I finally pulled the trigger. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint!
Be sure to check out your local Safeway! If you don’t have one, no worries, just recreate this goodie as best you can with fresh local ingredients.
Ingredient Notes For This Spring Charcuterie Board:
- Mozzarella – The fresh mozzarella is somewhat hidden (you can only see one cheese slice underneath the strawberry slices that are on the vanilla cracker.) However, I topped some of the vanilla crackers with mozzarella cheese, strawberry slices, and a drizzle of local honey. It was SOO tasty (creamy, crunchy, sweet – all in one).
- Parmesan – For kicks, I also dipped some parmesan flecks in the honey and it was pretty fun too. Make sure to give that a whirl.
- Asparagus – I already had some prepared and used that as a bright add-on.
- Honey – My all-time favorite brand is Beeyond the Hive and their Raw Wildflower Honey is amazing! Be sure to check them out.
And, for more delicious recipes, please give these a try:
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Strawberry Crostini
- Lemon Curd Chia Parfaits (Vegan)
- Delicious Vegan Lemon Curd (Only 6 Ingredients)
- Shortcut Meyer Lemon Bars
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print