Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Breakfast Smoothie! This smoothie features sweet, tart cherries and cacao blended with a creamy oat milk. The result is a rich and flavorful vegan smoothie that everyone will love. Plus, the added shot of cold brew will provide a fun boost.
- The best flavor combo…chocolate and cherry!
- Dairy-free and vegan
- You can enjoy this smoothie as a quick breakfast or a healthy snack
- It provides a fun pick-me-up from the shot of cold brew. (I recommend adding the cold brew in this smoothie because it enhances the overall flavor). The taste is so AMAZING!
Ingredient Notes For This Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie:
- Frozen Wyman’s Cherries – These cherries are dark, sweet and tart and they taste great. Plus, using frozen cherries for this smoothie will get it nice and thick.
- Yogurt – The So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is a great option for those that can’t have dairy. I use the unsweetened one because it is very clean and contains just 1 gram of sugar.
- Cold Brew – I love cold brew coffee. It is over 67% less acidic than hot brewed coffee so I can enjoy more of it. 🙂 Cold brew is also sweeter, smoother and it usually tastes more flavorful and less bitter. A great brand to try is Stok (I love the Not To Sweet Bold & Smooth).
- Oat Milk – Either white or chocolate will work here. I alternate between both and love them equally. (I make my own oat milk, because it is so much better for me).
- Powder – I love the Navitas brand and it is linked below. It contains organic cacao powder and nothing else. It is a clean product and is super-nutritious for you as well. (If you don’t have cacao powder, just replace it with cocoa powder at a 1:1 ratio).
And, for more cherry recipes, please give these a try:
- Chocolate Cherry Quinoa Bars
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie
- Decadent Chocolate-Cherry Chia Pudding
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- These Ceramic Ramekins can be found at World Market.
- The 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws and these StrawExpert Set of 16 Reusable Stainless Steel Straws can be found on Amazon.