Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Breakfast Smoothie! This smoothie features sweet, tart cherries and cacao blended with a creamy oat milk. The result is a rich and flavorful vegan smoothie that everyone will love. Plus, the added shot of cold brew will provide a fun boost.
- The best flavor combo…chocolate and cherry!
- Dairy-free and vegan
- You can enjoy this smoothie as a quick breakfast or a healthy snack
- It provides a fun pick-me-up from the shot of cold brew. (I recommend adding the cold brew in this smoothie because it enhances the overall flavor). The taste is so AMAZING!
Ingredient Notes For This Cold Brew Smoothie:
- Frozen Wyman’s Cherries – These cherries are dark, sweet and tart and they taste great. Plus, using frozen cherries for this smoothie will get it nice and thick.
- Yogurt – The So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is a great option for those that can’t have dairy. Unsweetened plain or vanilla works great.
- Cold Brew – I love cold brew coffee. It is over 67% less acidic than hot brewed coffee so I can enjoy more of it. 🙂 Cold brew is also sweeter, smoother and it usually tastes more flavorful and less bitter. A great brand to try is Stok (I love the Not To Sweet Bold & Smooth).
- Oat Milk – Either white or chocolate will work here. I alternate between both and love them equally. My all-time favorite brand is Oatly Oat Milk so be sure to give them a try!
- Powder – I love the Navitas brand and it is linked below. It contains organic cacao powder and nothing else. It is a clean product and is super-nutritious for you as well. (If you don’t have cacao powder, just replace it with cocoa powder at a 1:1 ratio).
This Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Breakfast Smoothie is so much fun! Be sure to give this recipe a try and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.
And for more cherry recipes, please give these a try:
- Chocolate Cherry Quinoa Bars
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie
- Decadent Chocolate-Cherry Chia Pudding
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- 1 cup Wyman's Frozen Dark Sweet Red Tart Cherries
- 1/4 cup So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative, Unsweetened Plain or Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Cold Brew Coffee (like Stok)
- 1/2 cup The Original Oatly Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Navitas Organics Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- Optional: Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs for sprinkling
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, minus the cacao nibs, and blend until nice and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with cacao nibs.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Servings: Makes one large 12 oz glass or two small 6 oz glasses.
- Yogurt: Unsweetened Plain or Unsweetened Vanilla works great.
- Oat Milk: Either white or chocolate will work here. I alternate between both and love them equally.
- Powder: If you don’t have cacao powder, replace it with cocoa powder at a 1:1 ratio.
- These Ceramic Ramekins can be found at World Market.
- These SipWell Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4, or these Antonki Reusable Straws, 8 Pack can be found on Amazon.
- And lastly, the Cacao Powder and Cacao Nibs are also from Amazon.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.