Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Breakfast Smoothie! This smoothie features sweet, tart cherries and cacao blended with a creamy oat milk. The result is a rich and flavorful vegan smoothie that everyone will love. Plus, the added shot of cold brew will provide a fun boost.
- The best flavor combo…chocolate and cherry!
- Dairy-free and vegan
- You can enjoy this smoothie as a quick breakfast or a healthy snack
- It provides a fun pick-me-up from the shot of cold brew. (I recommend adding the cold brew in this smoothie because it enhances the overall flavor). The taste is so AMAZING!
- Frozen Wyman’s Cherries – These cherries are dark, sweet and tart and they taste great. Plus, using frozen cherries for this smoothie will get it nice and thick.
- Yogurt – The So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is a great option for those that can’t have dairy. Unsweetened plain or vanilla works great.
- Cold Brew – I love cold brew coffee. It is over 67% less acidic than hot brewed coffee so I can enjoy more of it. 🙂 Cold brew is also sweeter, smoother and it usually tastes more flavorful and less bitter. A great brand to try is Stok (I love the Not To Sweet Bold & Smooth).
- Oat Milk – Either white or chocolate will work here. I alternate between both and love them equally. My all-time favorite brand is Oatly Oat Milk so be sure to give them a try!
- Powder – I love the Navitas brand and it is linked below. It contains organic cacao powder and nothing else. It is a clean product and is super-nutritious for you as well. (If you don’t have cacao powder, just replace it with cocoa powder at a 1:1 ratio).
This Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Breakfast Smoothie is so much fun! Be sure to give this recipe a try and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.
And for more cherry recipes, please give these a try:
- Chocolate Cherry Quinoa Bars
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie
- Decadent Chocolate-Cherry Chia Pudding
- Sparkling Cherry Lime Mocktail
Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- 1 cup Wyman's Frozen Dark Sweet Red Tart Cherries
- 1/4 cup So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative, Unsweetened Plain or Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Cold Brew Coffee (like Stok)
- 1/2 cup The Original Oatly Oat Milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Navitas Organics Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- Optional: Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs for sprinkling
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, minus the cacao nibs, and blend until nice and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with cacao nibs.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Servings: Makes one large 12 oz glass or two small 6 oz glasses.
- Yogurt: Unsweetened Plain or Unsweetened Vanilla works great.
- Oat Milk: Either white or chocolate will work here. I alternate between both and love them equally.
- Powder: If you don't have cacao powder, replace it with cocoa powder at a 1:1 ratio.
- These Ceramic Ramekins can be found at World Market.
- These SipWell Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4, or these Antonki Reusable Straws, 8 Pack can be found on Amazon.
- And lastly, the Cacao Powder and Cacao Nibs are also from Amazon.
* Be sure to click the Yum button, which will allow you to save this recipe to your Yummly recipe box.