Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie is a healthy breakfast or snack smoothie! It is high in fiber and packed with healthy fats. This smoothie has great taste and it provides a boost of energy to help you conquer the day.
- Thick and creamy
- Packed with fiber, protein and healthy fats
- Great for breakfast or a healthy snack
Ingredient Notes For This Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie:
- Frozen Wyman’s Cherries – These cherries are dark, sweet and tart. They make for the best breakfast, snack and dessert treats. Just add one cup of fruit to the blender along with one banana.
- If you can’t find cherries, a great alternative would be wild blueberries, mango and strawberries. (You can also use fresh fruit if you want. However, I like the consistency that frozen fruit provides).
- Banana – If, for some reason, you do not want to add banana then add two cups of frozen fruit.
- Seeds – I use a trilogy of flax seeds, chia seeds and hemp seeds, which adds loads of fiber, protein and healthy fats. My favorite brand is below.
- Granola – For this recipe, you can use store bought or homemade granola. I love to pair this Chocolate Sea Salt Granola with this smoothie. The salty-sweet chocolate clusters and cherry flavor are perfect together! And, bonus, this granola is gluten-free. It contains only 6 grams of added sugar and is packed with probiotics to help your stomach. Just sprinkle a bit on top, for crunch, right before serving.
This Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie is one of my favorite smoothies because of its taste and convenience. So give it a try to today, and be sure to let me know what you think.
And, for more breakfast recipes, please give these a try:
- Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Taco Bar
- Chai-Sweet Potato Breakfast Muffins
- Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
- My pinch bowls are from Target, but this similar set of Cravings 3 Stoneware Pinch Bowls can be found on Amazon. These Terracotta Pinch Bowls are from Amazon as well and are a best seller.
- The 12-Pack Stainless Steel Metal Straws and these StrawExpert Set of 16 Reusable Stainless Steel Straws can be found on Amazon.