Mango Smoothie Bowl
This post contains affiliate links.
This Mango Smoothie Bowl is a quick and easy, 4-ingredient smoothie bowl that’s great for breakfast or a snack!
- Dairy-free yogurt
- Fresh mango
- Floral, raw honey
- Perfect for a quick breakfast or light snack
Ingredient Notes For This Mango Smoothie Bowl:
- Yogurt – The So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is a great option for those who can’t have dairy. I use the unsweetened one because it is very clean and contains just 1 gram of sugar.
- Honey – This honey is my all-time favorite honey brand. The flavor and consistency is just amazing. You should definitely give it a try! Once you do you will never go back. 😉
- Mango – This fruit is so delicious. It can be hard to cut though, because it is very slippery. (Helpful hint: I use a tool that slices, peels, and easily removes the pit for me. It is shown below).
And, for more easy breakfast ideas, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Mango Pineapple & Banana Smoothie
FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print
Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 person 1x
A quick and easy, 4-ingredient smoothie bowl that’s great for breakfast or a snack!
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative, Unsweetened Plain
- 1 ripe Mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- Bear Naked Fruit & Nut Granola with Almonds, Raisins, Cranberries & Pecans
- Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey, for drizzling
- Purée: To a blender, add the yogurt and mango and puree until smooth.
- Assemble: Pour into a bowl, and top with granola and more fresh mango.
- Optional: Drizzle with some honey.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Breakfast, Brunch, Dairy-Free Recipes, Easy Breakfast Recipes, Easy Snack Recipes, Fruit, Honey Recipes, Mango, Smoothie Recipes
- This Olive Wood Honey Dipper which is a best seller, or this Italian Olive Wood Honey Dipper can be found on Amazon as well.
- And these Duralex Glass Bowls are from Crate & Barrel.