This Mango Smoothie Bowl is a quick and easy, 4-ingredient smoothie bowl that’s great for breakfast or a snack!
- Dairy-Free yogurt
- Fresh Mango
- Floral, raw honey
- Perfect for a quick breakfast or light snack
Ingredient Notes For This Mango Smoothie Bowl:
- Yogurt – I use my favorite brand, So Delicious, but feel free to use whatever you like. Also, I either stick to plain or vanilla. You don’t want to take away from the flavor of the mango.
- Honey – This honey is my all-time favorite honey brand. The flavor and consistency is just amazing. You should definitely give it a try! Once you do you will never go back. 😉
- Mango – This fruit is so delicious. It can be hard to cut though, because it is very slippery. (Helpful hint: I use a tool that slices, peels, and easily removes the pit for me. It is shown below).
And, for more easy breakfast ideas, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Mango Pineapple & Banana Smoothie
Mango Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative, Unsweetened Plain or Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 ripe Mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- Bear Naked Fruit & Nut Granola with Almonds, Raisins, Cranberries & Pecans
- Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey, for drizzling
- To a blender, add the yogurt and mango and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, and top with granola, more fresh mango and drizzled honey.
- The Mango Slicer Tool that I use is available on Amazon. It is such a helpful product.