This Mango Smoothie Bowl is a quick and easy, 4-ingredient smoothie bowl that’s great for breakfast or a snack!
- Dairy-free yogurt
- Fresh mango
- Floral, raw honey
- Perfect for a quick breakfast or light snack
Ingredient Notes For This Mango Smoothie Bowl:
- Yogurt – The So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is a great option for those who can’t have dairy. I use the unsweetened one because it is very clean and contains just 1 gram of sugar.
- Honey – This honey is my all-time favorite honey brand. The flavor and consistency is just amazing. You should definitely give it a try! Once you do you will never go back. 😉
- Mango – This fruit is so delicious. It can be hard to cut though, because it is very slippery. (Helpful hint: I use a tool that slices, peels, and easily removes the pit for me. It is shown below).
And, for more easy breakfast ideas, please give these a try:
- Chocolate-Cherry Cold Brew Smoothie
- Loaded Kiwi Chia Pudding (Dairy & Gluten-Free)
- Dark Cherry Breakfast Smoothie (Healthy & Delicious)
- Mango Pineapple & Banana Smoothie
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a star rating below so I know how you liked it. Thanks! Enjoy!Print